Thursday, January 20, 2011

In Park City!!

Steph here!
Packing last night was crazy! I kept thinking my suitcase was too heavy and taking things out. Here's a picture of my suitcase!!
I brought TONS of layers!! Boots, hats, scarfs and lots of socks!!

We met at the airport this morning around 9 and got ready for our flight to Salt Lake City! We landed here at 1:45 (mountain time), got our luggage, hopped on a shuttle, and headed to Park City!
Here's all of us at the airport:

When we got into Park City we checked into our condos, got movie tickets, went to dinner and then explored main street! Our condos are awesome!! They are so nice. We have three bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, but as for now I'm tired.... more tomorrow after we explore Park City!!

Oh yeah... here's an awesome pic of the mountains from our plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment